New Club Members - Create an account for full access ×
CRCTC

March Brags

admin

Debbie bragged: GCHB Joywood's Miss Brookes Qwentessential @ TuShus FDC FITB RI went BOS Veteran Sweeps at Rose City on 1/20/24. GCHS Joywood's Amazing Grace Qwentessential @ TuShus FDC FITG NAJ ACT2J JE was Best Veteran Bitch at Rose City on 1/20/24. Brooke and Gracie were Best Brace at Rose City on 1/20/24.

Cindi bragged: a thankful brag to Vicki Havlik who drove Billy (Kinloch's Razzle Dazzle 'Em) and me to the vet in Oregon City on Friday. He was very sick but much better now!

Ryan bragged: Doogie got two scent work excellent legs his first weekend at that level. Doogie finished the RACH (Rally Championship) at Rose City. Only the second Cairn to earn it.

Ilene bragged: Holli, GCHS Kalil Cool Holiday Romance FCAT ATT is currently the #1 ranked Cairn Terrier and reached her silver GCH title at Rose City.

Hilary bragged: Kinloch's Power of Three "Phoebe" has 2 new titles: Scentwork novice containers and Scentwork novice buried. She also earned her Odor Recognition Test title in the NASCW. Drake has 4 legs toward his elite container title.

Vicky bragged: Pub CH KIOWA LOAD OF MISCHIEF OF ADDERBURY on March 2 was 16. At the Terrier Association of Oregon show Morse, CH ADDERBURY INSPECTOR MORSE BCAT was Best of Opposite Sex and Best of Breed Owner Handled. Adderbury Dying For Chocolate, Goldy won the Bred By Exhibitor Class and went to BBE Group. At the Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club Designated Specialty Judge Lydia Hutchinson awarded Morse Best of Breed and Best of Breed Owner Handled. On Sunday Morse was BOB and BOBOH when Judge Mrs. Edy Dykstra-Blum picked him. Morse and I went to the Supreme Specialty Challenge Group for Specialty winners, then Regular groups and then NOHS Group. I promised Morse once more and we would go home but not before he got his OHGroup 2 Ribbon from Judge Ms Sylvie McGee. Morse is now GCH CH Adderbury Inspector Morse BCAT. Adderbury Sweet Melody of Kingdom was Best of Winners for her first major from the 6-9 month puppy class handled by Becky Scherbarth.

Vicki bragged: Kinloch's Line Drive (Scout) at her first shows in the 4-6 month group received a group 3 and a group 2 (with competition!)

View full article