New Club Members - Create an account for full access ×
CRCTC

October 2023 Brags

Peggy Appel

Hallie bragged: She and Vicki are very proud to announce the birth of Kinloch's Line Drive aka Scout, on Sept 3rd, singleton daughter of GCH Kinloch's Quarry Man of Lee Park FDC JE CGC ATT akd Johnny and CH Kinloch's Flamethrower FDC BCAT ATT aka Spark. Scout is a beautiful red puppy with a black mask who entered the world screaming and crawling everywhere as fas as she could. She is 1 month old today and is still very active and very very hungry! We have high hopes for this feisty little girl!

Hallie bragged: GCH Quarry Man of Lee Park FDC JE CGC ATT aka Johnny, received his CTCA Bronze Versatility Award for 2022. She is so proud of him because next year he will get the Silver level of this same award, Hallie's first with any dog.

Peggy bragged: Kinloch's Intentional Walk at Robinsend and Kinloch's William Wallace participated in a level 1 interior element trial on Sunday. Neither titled but both qualified in 3 of 4 searches. And based on my totally objective observation of all the dogs there, Dundee and Elroy were the cutest.

Cindi reported: Kinlochs Garden Party, Jasmine crossed the Rainblw Bridge on Saturday September 23rd. She was 14 years old. She had a gently leaving surrounded by Vicki, Karen, Hallie, and me. Billy and Naomi miss their mama and so do Bill and I. Thank you to the club members who were at the earthdog test who were ther for me.

Hilary bragged: Scotch Broom Golden Hind of the Isles aka Drake earned 58 points toward his Elite 2 title in NACSW in Reedsport.

View full article