New Club Members - Create an account for full access ×
CRCTC

May 2023 Brags

Peggy Appel

Peggy Appel

Cindi bragged: CH Kinloch's Garden Party (Jasmine) will be celebrating her 14th birthday on 5/3. Her 'older' sister Padme will celebrate her 15th birthday on 5/3; sister Lucy will be celebrating her 14th birthday with Hilary; and Petal and Cricket will be celebrating their 14th birthdays on 5/3 in Heaven.

Hallie bragged: CH Kinloch's Southpaw Slider CD BN RA FDC NA NAJ JE CA DCAT RATN CGCA TKE ATT aka KC, came to my house for what was supposed to be an extended temporary stay. After 2 months, KC said she and Johnny are wonderful playmates and she often has a little boy to hug and kiss her, and she lets me know daily how deliriously happy she is in my home. So, welcome KC you are a lovely addition to my family!

Barb bragged: We have 2 puppies out of Bella (Nelson's sister) and Donovan. His semen was 26 years old, so we are thrilled to have babies. They are 9 weeks old.

Betsy bragged: Mario, GCH Cairngorm Crofters Dream Maris Piper ran his first master earthdog run on Saturday April 29th and passed! He also ran as the 'by' dog. He ran beautifully in the afternoon but no pass. Sunday the hunt was awesome but, alas, his stupid handler did a BIG booboo so no pass.

View full article