New Club Members - Create an account for full access ×
CRCTC

November 2022 Brags

BragPiper

Vicki bragged: Went down to Santa Rosa for the Harvest Moon Cluster.  KinLoch's Captain "Jack" at Sandy Lane was in the 4-6 month class attending 3 of the 4 shows with BOB and Group 1.  He was a truper on his first road trip and made lots of fans."Spark", KinLoch's Flamethrower FDC ATT was RWB at the first Specialty and ran her heart out at Fast Cat and now has her BCAT title.This last weekend at Ridgefield, "Spark", was BOW and BBE at the Terrier Association Specialty show.  She went on to get a Group 4 in BBE with a $50 prize.  She was RWB at the other two shows. Ch Mystic Isles Autumn Ridge at Joywood FDC SWN ATT was Select Bitch, and BOBNOHS at the TAO Show with a Group 4.  She also went Select at the first Vancouver show and earned her Grand Champion. Mystic Isles Autumn Ridge at Joywood, "Hoku", came to live with me in January 2021, at 12 weeks not really wanting another puppy.  She stole my heart and has  tried my patience with her naughtiness.  She earned her Championship that next January 2022  and then went on to Best of Breed at the CRCTC Specialty at Rose City.  In addition this year, she earned her FDC, ATT, and SWN titles.  She ended at the end of October with her Grand Championship.  She has now earned her CTCA Silver Versatility Award.  Love this naughty little girl!  

Vicky bragged: CH Adderbury Inspector Morse, his first weekend in BOB at VKC Show Oct 30 was Select Dog for his first major points toward GCH. Thank you, Judge Jamie Hubbard.

Betsy bragged: Ch Cairngorm & Crofters Dream Maris Piper earned his Senior Earthdog title at the Puget Sound Earthdog test in Rochester, WA on Oct 23, 2022.  I am so excited to start next year out doing Master hunts!  

Becky bragged: Kinloch cairns Harleyford aka Harley Quinn took reserve winners on Saturday October 29th, 2022 at the specialty dog show in Ridgefield, Washington. Also,  Kinloch Cairns Captain Jack Sparrow got 4th in his class out of 5 with Biff/James showing him (who is very much an amateur and did great!)

Hilary bragged: GCH CH Scotch Broom Golden Hind of the Isles aka Drake completed his AKC Scentwork Master Interior title 10-30-22 in Salem.

Ilene bragged: GCH Kalil Cool Holiday Romance aka Holli was BOS at the TAO specialty and BOS at both Vancouver KC shows Oct 29 and 30.

Bobbie bragged: Bubba, CH BONEFY'S KING OF THE ROAD DCAT,  went best of breed and earned an Owner Handled group 4 at the Vancouver Kennel Club show. 

Cindi bragged: to be updated

View full article