- Vicky M bragged Trixie, Kingdom’s Girl Detective of Adderbury won Reserve Winners Bitch from the 6-9 month puppy class at TAO supported entry.
- Betsy bragged that Oz is 12 years old today!
- Betsy bragged that Mario got his 2nd Rally Novice leg on Wednesday, Jan 15 @ the TAO specialty.
- Debbie B bragged that GCH Joywood’s Amazing Grace Quintessential at TuSchus went BOS on Jan 15 at TAO Supported entry and Select Bitch Rose City.
- Debbie B bragged that GCHB Joywoods Miss Brooks O’Quintessential @ TuSchus was BOS Veteran in Sweeps at the TAO Supported Entry Wednesday July 15 Mother and Daughter did Good!
- Denise and Peter K bragged that Fionna, age 11 months, is doing a great job of retrieving and dropping it on command. 100% accuracy!
- Hallie bragged (she paid well for this one J ) that KinLoch’s Quarry Man at Lee Park, aka Johnny, had a lot of big wins at the Rose City Classic dog show last month. He got Winners Dog for a 5-point major and Bred by Exhibitor Best of Breed at TAO. Then on the weekend he got Winners Dog for a 4-point major and finished his Championship. Johnny just sort of took it in stride with his usual laid back manner but did start asking for Wheaties for breakfast. Hallie was thrilled that both judges not only mentioned Johnnys beautiful head and expression but also mentioned his wonderful temperament. All who know Johnny just love his gentle nature and good-natured attitude.
Betsy Peets •February 2020