CRCTC's annual eye clinic (CERF and OM screening) will be held on Saturday, April 22nd at the Quarles house (24491 S Larkin Road, Beavercreek OR 97004)
- Dogs can be registered between 10 AM - 12 PM. Evaluations will be done until all dogs have been examined.
- Please don't arrive before 9:30 AM.
- Cost: $30 for Cairns. $35 for all other breeds.
- No charge for AKC Registered Cairn Terriers 10 years of age or older.
- For owners with multiple dogs we will alternate dogs between owners to make things flow more smoothly.
- No reservations required or accepted - first come, first served.
- Dogs may be light sensitive and have depth perception changes that day so be cautious doing other activities (like agility or similar) with them that day
- Be sure to have your dog's AKC reg number and microchip/tattoo numbers to put on the form.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.