The Cairn Terrier
Its care, management and exhibition; leading owners and the famous dogs of the breed. Illustrated with photographs of important dogs and drawings of faults by F. Daws. First printed, 1936. Auction concludes at noon Pacific time on October 3rd.
Add to your Cairn collection with this early volume from the Dog Owner's Handbooks series, printed in Great Britain by Greycaine Limited, Watford, Herts. This book is in fair condition with signs of aging. The dust jacket is complete, with minor creasing and small tears. Images of a few sample pages are included here.
- Auction concludes at noon Pacific time on October 3rd.
How to Bid
- Members log in / guests register to bid.
- Leave your bid as a comment to this article.
- At the auctions close the last bid entered will be the winner, pending invoice payment.
- Invoice not paid in 5 business days will revert winner to next highest bid.
- Shipping included within US; other shipping will be invoiced at actual cost.